Wednesday, October 17, 2007

today was a great day

So today was amazing and i couldn't be happier. Today is proof that putting all of yourself and trust into God's hands, and truly believing in yourself does make your perfect life. I had good prayer last night and woke up just claming the victory over my day, and its been amazing. I had such a great Modern mid-term, and amazing feed back from Rhonda (my teacher). I also happened to get that feed back in front of Shari (my ballet teacher). They both congratulated me on a good class and it made me feel really good about my dancing. On my way out, I also got a compliment on my dancing from one of my colleagues which also made me feel really good about myself. I'm falling in love with the Dance Department and it couldn't be a more perfect fit for me. I'm also really excited about finishing my piece and it going into Noon Dance Showing. I'm excited about the feed back I'm getting from Jane and Sharie and whatever other teachers I get feed back from. I'm finishing my first full piece this and next month and I couldn't be more excited. My technique and ability to pick things up quickly just get better and better everyday. I'm excited about Sylvia's piece and Orchesis and I'm excited about performing in the Tutor Piece and Graduate Presentations and WDP, and my BFA. I have everything that I'm wanted since I was two years old and I'm so happy!

No comments: