Monday, October 15, 2007

Believe

So today I realized this semester I haven't put my heart fully behind the things I've wanted. This summer I knew what I wanted, had faith in the things God was going to do with my life, and felt good and excited about everything. God was making things happen for me and I had such a strong belief in all of the wonderful things that he has in store for me. Yet, as soon as I started school, I let people with negative attitudes effect my thinking. I let myself become intimidated and I almost gave up. I need to remember that I am a child of God, and that anything/everything that I want out of life I already have. God is much bigger than my sorrority, than the Dance Department, than any audition I'll ever go to, than money, than everything. I have to remember that I am receiving all of the amazing things in my life right now. As long as I continue to keep God first in my life and have unwaivering faith, the things I want will appear and become the things I have. I know who I am and what I'm here for and I'm succeeding in every area of my life.

No comments: